- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ turkey breast, cut into 6 cutlets
- 1 egg, lightly beaten + ½ cup water
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup spinach leaves, whole
- 4 tbsp. goat cheese or any mild, soft cheese
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Heat skillet over medium heat; add olive oil. Set up a mini production line with cutlets, egg mixture and flour. Dip cutlets into egg mixture, then dredge through flour and place in skillet. Cook each side approximately 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Lay each cutlet atop a bed of spinach; sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler for 2-3 minutes. Serve and garnish with lemon wedges, salt and pepper.
Serving size: 1 cutlet (⅙ recipe); Calories: 407; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 45g.