- 12 ounces of shrimp (cooked, peeled, deveined and cut into pieces)
- 1 medium rib celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 10 ripe olives, diced
- 2 tbsp. shallots, minced
- 2 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 ripe avocados (peeled, pitted and halved)
Combine shrimp, celery, basil, olives, shallots, mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix well. Top avocado halves with shrimp mixture and enjoy.
Serving size: ½ recipe. Calories: 453; Fiber: 15g; Protein: 23g.