- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1½ lbs. white, flaky fish (such as grouper or halibut)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 12 corn tortillas
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic until tender and lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken broth and tomato; season with cumin and chili powder. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Add fish and sprinkle with lime juice. Cook 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Wrap in warm corn tortillas and serve.
Serving size: ⅙ recipe. Calories: 268; Fiber: 4g; Protein: 28g.