You’ve probably heard that fish oil with its high Omega-3 content is good for your heart, right? This is thanks to the essential Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, found in fish oil. Numerous clinical studies have shown us that Omega-3 fatty acids promote heart health and help to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.‡
But did you know that one type of Omega 3, EPA, is all about your heart?
EPA has been shown to help maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response, which helps maintain healthy levels of blood pressure, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides (the amount of fat in the bloodstream that contributes to high cholesterol). In fact, EPA is such a triglyceride fat buster that it has been shown to lower triglycerides by almost 20% in just a few months!‡
EPA 1000, the Highest Potency All-EPA Fish Oil in Health Food Stores
Norwegian Gold EPA 1000 is a real heart health pioneer. As the highest potency all-EPA Omega-3 fish oil to be found on health food store shelves (and available online here!), it may reduce the risk of heart disease.* It’s a fish oil on a mission.
EPA 1000 features the highest concentration of EPA Omega-3 available, and only EPA, so you get the targeted heart health benefits of this nutrient at the highest fish oil purity standards.‡ EPA 1000’s high EPA content makes it unique in that it helps lower triglycerides without raising harmful LDL cholesterol.‡
- Take less, get more. 1,000 mg of heart healthy EPA in each softgel helps you keep the number of supplements you take to a minimum.‡
- Better digestion & absorption. Enteric coating delivers Omega-3 to the intestines while added lipase enzyme helps you break oils down for enhanced absorption.‡
- Highest purity rating. Certified with a 5-star exceptional purity rating by the industry’s stringent International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) program.
- Bonus 1,000 IU of vitamin D3! Add the immune benefits of this vitamin to your fish oil for even better support.‡
* Supportive but not conclusive evidence shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.