TAG | Occasional Constipation
Each year, the supplement industry’s leading trade magazine, Vitamin Retailer, gives select supplements a Vity Award for excellence as premium quality bestsellers based on a nationwide retailer survey. And each year here at ReNew Life we are delighted when one of our products is recognized, especially if the product is a first-time winner.
That’s why we’re so excited that Total Body Rapid Cleanse has been given a Vity Award in the category of fiber/internal cleanse! Internal cleansing and fiber supplements are a cornerstone of our approach to digestive and whole-body health. The award suggests that more shoppers are trying herbal internal cleanses, and it looks like the quick, premium-ingredient cleanses are leading this list of detox supplements.
Are you one of those people who doesn’t have time for an internal cleanse? Then Total Body Rapid Cleanse is for you. This cleanse only takes 7 days, doesn’t interfere with your busy lifestyle, and contains over 2 dozen deep-cleansing herbs, detoxifying amino acids, fiber, and vitamin-mineral ingredients .
It’s a winner with first-time and experienced cleansers for several key reasons:
- Easily the quickest total-body active cleanse available—made with no inactive fillers, binders, soy, gluten, or artificial ingredients
- Cleanses the whole body with special attention to the liver, your #1 detox organ, and the colon to help maximize toxin removal ǂ
- An ideal jumpstart to any weight loss or weight maintenance program ǂ
- Helps relieve sluggish digestion and occasional constipation ǂ
- 3-part easy-dose formula extracts, traps, and eliminates toxins, leaving you feeling lighter ǂ
- Added soothing herbs help make this a gentle cleanse for anyone looking to give their health an added boost ǂ
Total Body Rapid Cleans is available nationwide at select fine retailers or right here on our website. Find out what all the buzz is by trying this rapid detoxifying cleanse today! ǂ
Millions of people struggle with occasional constipation each year. When a sluggish system strikes many seek natural supplements for relief, but how can consumers today get the safe and gentle results they want? Now finding the natural solution to occasional constipation is easier than ever. Of the hundreds of laxative formulas on the market today, Delicious Living magazine, a trusted consumer health resource for 25 years, has awarded ReNew Life’s CleanseMORE its Best Fiber/Laxative Supplement Award, 2012. Delicious Living chose their favorites based on overall efficacy of ingredients, retailer and medical expert feedback, and product longevity.
Get To Know CleanseMORE
CleanseMORE is a unique laxative product developed especially for people dealing with occasional constipation. Unlike harsh laxative products, CleanseMORE naturally stimulates bowel movements without causing uncomfortable cramping. Natural herbs like cape aloe, rhubarb and triphala gently stimulate and tone the colon, while marshmallow and slippery elm lubricate and soothe. The formulation also includes just enough magnesium hydroxide to gently draw water to the colon encouraging better motility. No harsh stimulating ingredients here, just an easy, hydrating blend of ingredients to make going to the bathroom easy again. No wonder it’s resonated with so many consumers and retailers.
The Low-Down On Constipation
Constipation is defined as the difficult or infrequent passage of stool. Natural health experts would consider you “constipated” if you don’t experience at least daily elimination. So what causes this annoying issue? On top of lifestyle factors such as a change in routine, travel, or lack of exercise, occasional constipation can also be due to diets heavy in refined or processed foods and low in fiber.
You Are What You Eat…And Don’t Excrete!
Good health starts in the digestive tract. If you suffer with occasional constipation it’s imperative to get a handle on the issue before it becomes a bigger problem. In addition to CleanseMORE, try these simple tips to restoring healthy, normal bowel function:
- Hydration: Constipation can be caused by dehydration, so drink more water. Try diluting your favorite beverage with 50% water to sneak some H20 in.
- Fiber: Fruit, vegetables, beans and whole grains are just a few of the many sources of dietary fiber, but don’t be afraid to use a natural fiber supplement to boost fiber intake. Follow Brenda Watson’s recommended guideline – 35 grams per day – to stay on track.
- Exercise: Regular exercise stimulates lymphatic flow which encourages healthy elimination, so make sure you get daily physical activity to keep your colon happy.
So while occasional constipation can be a pain, getting relief doesn’t have to be. Check out our award-winning CleanseMORE for a natural solution, remember to maintain good digestive health with other high-quality ReNew Life products and get ready to leave your sluggish system behind!