TAG | Health Benefits
So many Americans are left with no choice but to accept chronic disease as their inevitable fate. They don’t have access to the natural means of healing and prevention that can help put them on the path to good health.
The Renew H.O.P.E. Foundation is on a mission to make natural and integrative health care options available and affordable for those in need. Our nation is struggling with several health crises, and topping the list is affordable care. Insurance benefits are becoming increasingly stringent as far as the alternative treatments they’ll cover–that is, if we have health benefits at all. At the same time, and partially due to this health crisis, the nutrition and natural health fields are growing faster than ever with new research breaking daily on the life-changing benefits of proper nutrition and natural health modalities.
Renew H.O.P.E (Health, Options, Prevention, and Education) has several programs in place to help change all that:
- The H.O.P.E. To Health program offers educational and financial assistance to those in need of essential dietary information and supplements. This program empowers its members with the tools and supplements they need to turn their health challenges around and share this information with others.
- The Nutrition for Hire program is an affiliation of natural health care practitioners and professionals dedicated to educating communities and transforming community members’ health through lectures, consultations, and events.
- The On Your Way program works one-on-one with qualified individuals to get them the integrative health care and education they need. This program offers financial assistance and expert referrals to the alternative health care practitioners best suited to them.
Renew H.O.P.E. was founded by renowned natural health and digestive care expert Brenda Watson as a means to reach out to communities and individuals in need. As a non-profit organization, Renew H.O.P.E. depends on donations to keep offering assistance. Find out how you can donate and get involved in one of the today’s most exciting and groundbreaking health foundations.
Please visit renewhope.org if you or anyone you know may be able to benefit from one of the foundation’s assistance programs.
“Your health is your greatest asset and our greatest priority.” —Brenda Watson, President Renew H.O.P.E.
If you’ve done some research into fish oils and omega 3s, you’ve probably run across the terms EPA and DHA. These are the specific omega-3 fatty acids that offer the heart, brain, eye, nervous system, and digestive health benefits fish oils are so celebrated for.
However, it is EPA specifically that has researchers so excited about the power of omega-3s to support heart health. A recent clinical study found that an intake of 2,000 mg of EPA daily helped to lower triglycerides, or harmful fats in the bloodstream, by 19.7% in just 12 weeks, and without raising harmful LDL cholesterol. ǂ1 High triglycerides are a major heart health risk marker, so news that you can help control them with heart-healthy EPA is big news indeed!
An EPA-Only Fish Oil
Almost all fish oil blends contain both EPA and DHA omega-3s. While both are very beneficial, it is recommended you take an EPA-only fish oil if you’re looking to focus on heart health and control your triglyceride levels.
To get the optimum 2,000 mg of daily EPA that helps lower triglycerides, you’d have to take as many as 11 standard DHA/EPA fish oil supplements, and you’d be getting a lot of DHA as well. An EPA-only fish oil like Norwegian Gold EPA 1000 Omega provides an exceptionally high concentration of 1,000 mg EPA per softgel—and only EPA—so you get the targeted heart health benefits of this omega 3 type. ǂ
Norwegian Gold EPA 1000 is the highest-potency EPA-only fish oil to be offered in health food stores, and now you can get all the benefits of this pure fish oil right here:
- Highest heart-healthy EPA potency at 1,000 mg per softgel
- Enteric coated for no fishy burping and enhanced absorption
- Awarded the top 5-star IFOS purity rating against heavy metals, PCBs, and contaminants
- PLUS 1,000 IU of added vitamin D3 to support immunity! ǂ
1 Am J Cardiol 2011;108:682-90.