TAG | Fiber Supplements
Each year, the supplement industry’s leading trade magazine, Vitamin Retailer, gives select supplements a Vity Award for excellence as premium quality bestsellers based on a nationwide retailer survey. And each year here at ReNew Life we are delighted when one of our products is recognized, especially if the product is a first-time winner.
That’s why we’re so excited that Total Body Rapid Cleanse has been given a Vity Award in the category of fiber/internal cleanse! Internal cleansing and fiber supplements are a cornerstone of our approach to digestive and whole-body health. The award suggests that more shoppers are trying herbal internal cleanses, and it looks like the quick, premium-ingredient cleanses are leading this list of detox supplements.
Are you one of those people who doesn’t have time for an internal cleanse? Then Total Body Rapid Cleanse is for you. This cleanse only takes 7 days, doesn’t interfere with your busy lifestyle, and contains over 2 dozen deep-cleansing herbs, detoxifying amino acids, fiber, and vitamin-mineral ingredients .
It’s a winner with first-time and experienced cleansers for several key reasons:
- Easily the quickest total-body active cleanse available—made with no inactive fillers, binders, soy, gluten, or artificial ingredients
- Cleanses the whole body with special attention to the liver, your #1 detox organ, and the colon to help maximize toxin removal ǂ
- An ideal jumpstart to any weight loss or weight maintenance program ǂ
- Helps relieve sluggish digestion and occasional constipation ǂ
- 3-part easy-dose formula extracts, traps, and eliminates toxins, leaving you feeling lighter ǂ
- Added soothing herbs help make this a gentle cleanse for anyone looking to give their health an added boost ǂ
Total Body Rapid Cleans is available nationwide at select fine retailers or right here on our website. Find out what all the buzz is by trying this rapid detoxifying cleanse today! ǂ
Brenda Watson made several appearances on The Suzanne Show last year, which aired on Lifetime Television. During the show, Brenda and Suzanne Somers covered a whole range of health topics from fiber, poop, and heart health to what it really takes to maintain a healthy weight and proper digestion for long-term health and vitality.
If you missed any of the shows last year you can still catch The Suzanne Show’s best-of recap airing February 27th at 8:00 a.m. on Lifetime Television. The best-of show features Brenda’s popular and surprising fiber segment. This segment covers some little known facts about fiber, including:
- How you can reduce the amount of calories you absorb each day by adding more fiber to your diet with the fiber flush effect
- The two types of fiber to watch out for…are you getting both?
- How to boost the amount of fiber in your diet to the recommended 35g daily without eating a dozen apples, a whole loaf of bread, or enough greens to stock a salad bar
- How to avoid a laxative addiction with the new generation of fiber supplements that aren’t harsh like the psyllium found in certain fibers, which can cause cramping
And fiber does so much more for your health than simply support digestion and a healthy weight. Fiber—especially select fibers like oat bran and acacia fiber—supports healthy cholesterol levels and heart health. Fiber is also the great detoxifier, promoting a cleansing flush of toxins from the body and increasing your energy levels, benefitting liver detox, and supporting healthy skin.
Watch clips of Brenda on The Suzanne Show here, and be sure to tune in to Lifetime on February 27th for Suzanne’s best-of show that includes Brenda’s in-depth fiber segment!