- One 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers
- One 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- One 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. low-fat plain yogurt
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients except salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Serving size: 1 oz.; Calories: 65; Fiber 1.5g; Protein 3g.