- 4 tbsp. fresh hummus
- 6 oz. low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cut into ½-inch pieces)
- Two 6-inch tortilla wraps (whole-grain)
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- ½ cup red bell pepper, julienned
In a medium bowl combine hummus, yogurt and onion. Add chicken and stir well. Arrange 2 leaves romaine on top of each tortilla wrap. Add chicken mixture, carrots and pepper. Roll firmly and slice.
Tip: This is a great recipe for leftover chicken. You may also use a flavor-free fiber supplement such as Organic Clear Fiber™ in the mixture to increase your fiber intake.
Serving size: 1 wrap. Calories: 305; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 33g.