March 23, 2010
Hi, I have just come across this forum today. I have been using candigone for a couple of weeks due to reoccurring yeast infections, which are starting to drive me mad! I was told by the doctor to take diflucan once a month for 6 months, this didn't work, I then had to take diflucan 1 every 3 days for 3 doses, then 1 a week for 6 weeks. I have also been told about Candigone, so thought I would give this a shot. I have finished my diflucan now but this overlapped with my use of candigone.
I noticed above you said it shouldn't be taken with diflucan, why is this? The pharmacist said it was perfectly fine to take at the same time as diflucan as its herbal and not pharmaceutical? its done now, but thought I'd ask what the reasons were anyway.... fingers crossed this works!!
March 23, 2010
Every individual is different, and therefore die-off symptoms typically vary from person to person and may last for longer or shorter periods of time. Typical symptoms with CandiGONE or any ReNew Life detox formula may include (though not everyone experiences these) slight headache, fatigue, and flu-like symptoms including joint and muscles aches. Detox die-off symptoms should not be anything that would keep you from your normal daily activities.
ReNew Life recommends always starting a detox at half strength, then after 3 days increasing to full strength. However, if you feel like it is too much for your body you can decide to stay at half strength or cut back (if you had increased to full strength). The directions state this as well. You know your body best, so only you can decide what is right for you. You may also wish to discontinue the cleansing program altogether, depending upon your symptoms. Thrush can be a symptom of yeast overgrowth, but it may also be related to other factors, for example low stomach acid.
Yes, symptoms can get worse before they get better. However, if you are in significant discomfort it may be best to discontinue CandiGONE and consult your health care practitioner. He or she may then recommend testing to help determine the underlying issue or issues. We do not recommend using CandiGONE at the same time you are using a pharmaceutical drug such as Diflucan.
September 20, 2010
i am on candigone for my first time - i have had chronic thrush in my mouth on and off for several years from hormonal changes (pregnancies) and am experiencing a flare up unrelated to pregnancy right now. here are my questions:
1) i weigh about 110 pounds, and have not ventured into the full dose yet, despite having been on it for almost a week because my die-off symptoms were so bad at first. should i try for the full dose?my die-off symtoms abated with the use of bio-k probiotic, by the way.
2) can i take diflucan at the same time as candigone?
3) is it common for the die-off to make the thrush WORSE at first? it seemed to be getting better after a few days, but is worse now.
4) can the die-off cause itchy mouth and allergies? is there anything that can help with this?
5) how long does the die-off last?
thanks so much.
March 23, 2010
1. CandiGONE should be taken alone.
2. Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support is great for women because it helps with vaginal yeast issues. If vaginal yeast is not an issue, you may wish to use a general formula such as Ultimate Flora Critical Care. Either way, both are high-potency formulas that will help address symptoms of candida overgrowth; the Vaginal Support formula just has a higher amount of Lactobacilli, which are more native to a healthy vagina.
3. Not necessarily. Because the Vaginal Support formula is such a high-potency formula, it would suffice as your daily probiotic. However, you may wish to take a separate formula with extra Bifidobacteria for further support. In addition to the Lactobacilli in the Vaginal Support formula (which benefit the vagina and urinary tract), the added Bifidobacteria will support the bowel and help with digestive health and regularity.
4. You may stay on CandiGONE for up to 3 months consecutively, but we recommend taking a 2-week break period in between courses. For example, you may use 2 kits back to back, then take 2 weeks off, then follow up with another 2 kits and repeat this cycle if needed. Keep in mind also that it is very important to get added probiotic support during this time. Candida yeast thrive on space to grow as well as sugar, so added probiotics will help crowd out the harmful yeast organisms. Removing sugar from your diet is also recommended, as this will cut off the candida's food supply. Good luck!
I have a few questions regarding Candigone.
1. Can Candigone be taken with a general cleanse like First Cleanse or Cleanse Smart, or should it be taken alone?
2. I know you recommend probiotics be taken with this cleanse. Is it better to take a general one, such as Critical Care, or should the Vaginal formula be taken (I noticed this one said that it could help with yeast)?
3. In general (not specific to when taking Candigone), if one is taking the vaginal probiotic, does she still need to take a general probiotic as well?
4. How long do you recommend staying on Candigone if i am experiencing strong symptoms of Candida overgrowth?
Thanks for your help.
Most Users Ever Online: 63
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 126
Newest Members: Rose, loldfieldshaun, pepper, musiclear, sfbyrd, email@example.com
Administrators: psapio: 10, tfritz: 6, renewlifesupport: 345, mjohnle: 0