CAT | Probiotic Supplements
Our customers have spoken, and we couldn’t be more proud! The ReNew Life Ultimate Flora line of high-potency probiotics is the top-rated probiotic brand for customer satisfaction, based on responses from more than 10,000 supplement users who took part in the 2014 ConsumerLab.com Survey of Vitamin and Supplement Users.
Survey participants reported their satisfaction with more than 1,600 brands from nearly 800 merchants.
Ultimate Flora once-daily probiotics set the benchmark for quality, purity and potency. Each multibillion-count formula features multiple strains of beneficial bacteria; delayed-release capsules for targeted delivery; and potency guaranteed through expiration to provide superior natural support for better digestion and immune health.‡
Look for the complete Ultimate Flora probiotic line today—including Ultimate Flora Ultra Potent 100 Billion and Ultimate Flora Women’s Complete 90 Billion—in most major drugstores, supermarkets and natural health food stores.
ConsumerLab.com is the leading provider of independent test results and information to help consumers and healthcare professionals identify the best-quality health and nutrition products. Each year they ask their newsletter subscribers to take part in a survey about the vitamins and supplements they use, and the information is compiled in a comprehensive report. Ratings based on results of the 2014 ConsumerLab.com Survey of Supplement Users. More information at www.consumerlab.com/survey2014.
02/24/14 0 Comments | Posted by ReNew Life in Diet and Nutrition, Digestive Enzymes, Digestive Health, Fiber Supplements, Fish Oils, General Health, Heart Health, Oil Supplements, Probiotic Supplements
Everyday stress can take a toll on your heart—so much so that many experts consider stress as important a risk factor for cardiovascular disease as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and smoking. As we wrap up American Heart Month, here are 10 tips for reducing daily stress. Be sure to pass them along!
- Eat Mindfully. Consume plenty of non-starchy vegetables, low-sugar fruits, healthy fats, lean protein, nuts and seeds. Avoid grain-based, refined, and starchy carbohydrates and sugars. Eat slowly, and try to avoid eating while doing any other activity.
- Get Physical. Exercise releases endorphins (the body’s euphoric neurotransmitters) and helps balance the stress response. Find an activity you like and get moving!
- Embrace a Stress-relieving Activity. Whether you enjoy yoga, tai chi, massage, breathing, relaxation or another activity that eases stress, find time to do it regularly.
- Balance Your Gut. Support optimal digestion and overall health with probiotics to help restore digestive balance.‡
- Get Plenty of Sleep. Lack of sleep is often the result of stress, but it also contributes to stress, creating a vicious cycle. Most people need at least 7 to 8 hours nightly so the body can function optimally.
- Boost Your Omega-3 Intake. Take a daily Omega-3 fish oil supplement to increase the Omega-3/Omega-6 ratio and promote heart health.‡
- Bring on the Fiber. If you are not consuming at least 35 grams of fiber daily to promote regular elimination and digestive balance, consider a fiber supplement.
- Enzymes with Every Meal. Stress takes a toll on our insides. Natural digestive enzymes (with or without HCl, depending on your needs) help relieve digestive symptoms.‡
- Don’t Forget the D. Vitamin D deficiency is associated with increased risk of heart disease, especially in people with high blood pressure. Optimize your vitamin D level at 50 to 70 ng/mL.
- Build a Support System. A good support system goes a long way toward tackling everyday stress, and having someone to talk to is one of the most important ways to relieve stress.