CAT | Herbal Cleansing
We’re big on digestive care at ReNew Life, and what a lot of people don’t realize is that your liver is connected to the digestive system in a very important way. We don’t necessarily think of the liver as a digestive organ but it’s essential to digestion as well as detoxification.
- The liver filters all nutrients and toxins in the bloodstream that are absorbed from the intestines.
- The liver processes toxins using phase I and phase II detoxification, essential for the proper neutralization and removal of toxins.
As the body’s largest solid organ and our center for environmental toxin detox, our livers are under a lot of strain in today’s increasingly toxic world. Toxins can build up in the liver and in fat cells, leading to skin, hormonal, and digestive issues, as well as physically depleting your body’s energy levels.
There are over 80,000 toxins in use today, and over 1,000 are being added every year. Toxins are everywhere from medications to vehicle emissions and cigarette smoke, food additives, water contaminants—even the glues and chemicals used to make the carpet/flooring in your home.
Give Your Liver Some Love
The good news? You can detox your liver with antioxidant herbs and amino acids that help maximize liver function and take some of the stress off your body’s hardest working detox organ. ǂ
NEW Daily Liver Support provides triple action liver detoxification care with a three part liver-focused formula:
- Detox Blend features liver supporting herbs and amino acids to promote bile flow for toxin elimination. ǂ
- Strengthen Blend provides milk thistle extract with silymarin, the best-studied herb for healthy liver support. ǂ
- Protect Blend combines antioxidant rich herbs with turmeric extract, an important antioxidant known to support healthy inflammation response by helping to neutralize free radicals. ǂ
Daily Liver Support is not a one-month cleanse but rather a daily multi-nutrient formula to help you maintain healthy liver function in our toxic world. ‡ It contains absolutely no added artificial ingredients, binders, fillers, or excipients—just pure and active nutrients in a triple action detox formula.
Millions of people struggle with occasional constipation each year. When a sluggish system strikes many seek natural supplements for relief, but how can consumers today get the safe and gentle results they want? Now finding the natural solution to occasional constipation is easier than ever. Of the hundreds of laxative formulas on the market today, Delicious Living magazine, a trusted consumer health resource for 25 years, has awarded ReNew Life’s CleanseMORE its Best Fiber/Laxative Supplement Award, 2012. Delicious Living chose their favorites based on overall efficacy of ingredients, retailer and medical expert feedback, and product longevity.
Get To Know CleanseMORE
CleanseMORE is a unique laxative product developed especially for people dealing with occasional constipation. Unlike harsh laxative products, CleanseMORE naturally stimulates bowel movements without causing uncomfortable cramping. Natural herbs like cape aloe, rhubarb and triphala gently stimulate and tone the colon, while marshmallow and slippery elm lubricate and soothe. The formulation also includes just enough magnesium hydroxide to gently draw water to the colon encouraging better motility. No harsh stimulating ingredients here, just an easy, hydrating blend of ingredients to make going to the bathroom easy again. No wonder it’s resonated with so many consumers and retailers.
The Low-Down On Constipation
Constipation is defined as the difficult or infrequent passage of stool. Natural health experts would consider you “constipated” if you don’t experience at least daily elimination. So what causes this annoying issue? On top of lifestyle factors such as a change in routine, travel, or lack of exercise, occasional constipation can also be due to diets heavy in refined or processed foods and low in fiber.
You Are What You Eat…And Don’t Excrete!
Good health starts in the digestive tract. If you suffer with occasional constipation it’s imperative to get a handle on the issue before it becomes a bigger problem. In addition to CleanseMORE, try these simple tips to restoring healthy, normal bowel function:
- Hydration: Constipation can be caused by dehydration, so drink more water. Try diluting your favorite beverage with 50% water to sneak some H20 in.
- Fiber: Fruit, vegetables, beans and whole grains are just a few of the many sources of dietary fiber, but don’t be afraid to use a natural fiber supplement to boost fiber intake. Follow Brenda Watson’s recommended guideline – 35 grams per day – to stay on track.
- Exercise: Regular exercise stimulates lymphatic flow which encourages healthy elimination, so make sure you get daily physical activity to keep your colon happy.
So while occasional constipation can be a pain, getting relief doesn’t have to be. Check out our award-winning CleanseMORE for a natural solution, remember to maintain good digestive health with other high-quality ReNew Life products and get ready to leave your sluggish system behind!