CAT | Herbal Cleansing
Each year, the supplement industry’s leading trade magazine, Vitamin Retailer, gives select supplements a Vity Award for excellence as premium quality bestsellers based on a nationwide retailer survey. And each year here at ReNew Life we are delighted when one of our products is recognized, especially if the product is a first-time winner.
That’s why we’re so excited that Total Body Rapid Cleanse has been given a Vity Award in the category of fiber/internal cleanse! Internal cleansing and fiber supplements are a cornerstone of our approach to digestive and whole-body health. The award suggests that more shoppers are trying herbal internal cleanses, and it looks like the quick, premium-ingredient cleanses are leading this list of detox supplements.
Are you one of those people who doesn’t have time for an internal cleanse? Then Total Body Rapid Cleanse is for you. This cleanse only takes 7 days, doesn’t interfere with your busy lifestyle, and contains over 2 dozen deep-cleansing herbs, detoxifying amino acids, fiber, and vitamin-mineral ingredients .
It’s a winner with first-time and experienced cleansers for several key reasons:
- Easily the quickest total-body active cleanse available—made with no inactive fillers, binders, soy, gluten, or artificial ingredients
- Cleanses the whole body with special attention to the liver, your #1 detox organ, and the colon to help maximize toxin removal ǂ
- An ideal jumpstart to any weight loss or weight maintenance program ǂ
- Helps relieve sluggish digestion and occasional constipation ǂ
- 3-part easy-dose formula extracts, traps, and eliminates toxins, leaving you feeling lighter ǂ
- Added soothing herbs help make this a gentle cleanse for anyone looking to give their health an added boost ǂ
Total Body Rapid Cleans is available nationwide at select fine retailers or right here on our website. Find out what all the buzz is by trying this rapid detoxifying cleanse today! ǂ
Last week, America’s favorite TV doctor talked cleansing, detoxification, and gut health, three topics we’re pretty passionate about at ReNew Life. If you missed those shows on cleansing, or if you’re simply wondering how you can support your gut defenses for better energy and digestion, here are a few points to note.
Let’s Talk Energy and Weight Loss
Two of America’s top “obsessions,” right? So many of us are addicted to junk food, energy drinks, and processed sugary snacks to keep our energy levels normal throughout the day. Unfortunately, these very substances and many others we eat and drink are seen as toxins by the body, and toxins only serve to make us more sluggish. Toxins can also stand in the way of your weight loss goals while detoxing can help reduce bloating, water retention, and help shed those stubborn pounds with diet and exercise.
- Make it your goal to cleanse at least twice a year (and more often if needed) to flush out toxins and waste. ǂ There are many pure ingredient internal cleanses available to make finding the right one for you a cinch.
- Cleansing/detoxing is also one of the fastest ways you can help your body reclaim its natural energy. ǂ
What a Strong, Balanced Gut Will Do For Your Health
Your gut is your health center. It’s home to up to 80% of your immune cells and half of your body’s nerve cells, a “second brain” that produces most of the feel-good hormone serotonin you need for a stable mood and well-being.
Certain supplements help fortify your gut defenses:
- A potent, multi-strain probiotic with at least 50 billion cultures per capsule helps replenish the good bacteria in your gut. ǂ These bacteria produce vitamins, digest food, and help crowd out harmful bacteria, keeping you and your immune system healthy. ǂ Experts are recommending upwards of 50 billion cultures daily because we have 100 trillion bacteria in our guts. Potency counts.
- The amino acid L-glutamine is available in intestinal renewal supplements that help soothe and support a healthy, strong intestinal lining. ǂ L-glutamine is a great energy booster for gut cells that make up this healthy intestinal lining. A strong intestinal lining that doesn’t “leak” helps keep toxins and too-large particles out of the bloodstream.
Adding prebiotic foods to your diet such as flax, bananas, garlic, onions, leeks, artichoke, asparagus, and chicory root helps “feed” the beneficial bacteria in your gut. Prebiotics are also available in gut-nourishing fiber supplements as FOS (fructooligosaccharides).