CAT | Fiber Supplements
Fiber. Seriously, is there any nutrient more boring than fiber? The mere thought of fiber conjures up images of Grandma’s clumpy, untasty glasses of fiber mix. Or perhaps you imagine the boring foods you will have to eat by the truckload—foods like bran flakes, beets, and beans, beans, beans. Think again.
ReNew Life is reinventing the way you think about, and eat, fiber. By now you’ve probably heard how much ReNew Life founder and President, Brenda Watson, wants you to eat more fiber. Fiber is the surprising appetite controller, the amazing heart health nutrient, and the great colon regulator. A high fiber intake does more for your overall health than all the low-fat, empty promise diet foods you can name and still Americans consume less than half of the fiber they should (around 15 grams daily instead of the recommended 20–35).
But really, who can eat that much fiber?
You can thanks to our new Fiber Smart Healthier Fiber line that really does offer a fiber supplement for everyone (not just Grandma). Fiber Smart supplements are made without any harsh fiber types such as psyllium and without any artificial ingredients, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. They are great way to boost your fiber intake along with a healthy, high fiber diet.
- Orange Clear Fiber – This 100% soluble corn fiber mixes clear in water without a thick or gritty texture. It tastes like a fresh orange for those who like a yummy fiber option and helps to promote digestive health and maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels. ǂ
- Clear Fiber – For the purists among us who just want a clear mixing soluble corn fiber that does its job without any fuss, flavor, or strange texture. At 3 grams of heart-healthy fiber per teaspoon it’s an easy way to mix more fiber into your diet.ǂ
- Super Fruit Fiber – Antioxidants anyone? This fiber includes 14 concentrated antioxidant-rich fruit extracts and a soluble/insoluble fiber blend from corn and apple fibers. It promotes healthy digestion, bowel regularity, and helps neutralize free radicals.ǂ
- Natural Triple Fiber – The triple threat fiber for occasional constipation and toxin build-up.ǂ There is nothing in this fiber blend except for soluble/insoluble flax, oat bran, and acacia fibers. It curbs appetite by helping you feel full, relieves occasional constipation, promotes healthy digestion, and helps remove digestive toxins.ǂ
Ultimate Chia Seed – Pure super food chia seed, which is not only a source of fiber, but also of protein, beneficial omega-3s, and antioxidants. Chia seed has a delicious nutty flavor and can be taken with beverages, soups, cereal, or yogurt, or enjoyed right out of the canister for a fiber boost any time. ǂ
Brenda Watson made several appearances on The Suzanne Show last year, which aired on Lifetime Television. During the show, Brenda and Suzanne Somers covered a whole range of health topics from fiber, poop, and heart health to what it really takes to maintain a healthy weight and proper digestion for long-term health and vitality.
If you missed any of the shows last year you can still catch The Suzanne Show’s best-of recap airing February 27th at 8:00 a.m. on Lifetime Television. The best-of show features Brenda’s popular and surprising fiber segment. This segment covers some little known facts about fiber, including:
- How you can reduce the amount of calories you absorb each day by adding more fiber to your diet with the fiber flush effect
- The two types of fiber to watch out for…are you getting both?
- How to boost the amount of fiber in your diet to the recommended 35g daily without eating a dozen apples, a whole loaf of bread, or enough greens to stock a salad bar
- How to avoid a laxative addiction with the new generation of fiber supplements that aren’t harsh like the psyllium found in certain fibers, which can cause cramping
And fiber does so much more for your health than simply support digestion and a healthy weight. Fiber—especially select fibers like oat bran and acacia fiber—supports healthy cholesterol levels and heart health. Fiber is also the great detoxifier, promoting a cleansing flush of toxins from the body and increasing your energy levels, benefitting liver detox, and supporting healthy skin.
Watch clips of Brenda on The Suzanne Show here, and be sure to tune in to Lifetime on February 27th for Suzanne’s best-of show that includes Brenda’s in-depth fiber segment!