CAT | Fiber Supplements
Have you heard the news? Three of your favorite ReNew Life products have earned recognition at this year’s Delicious Living Supplement Awards, and we couldn’t be more excited!
- Ultimate Flora Women’s Complete 90 Billion was the WINNER for the Best Women’s Health supplement category
- FiberSMART was a finalist for the Best Digestive Health supplement category
- Total DIET Success was a finalist for the Best Weight Loss supplement category
Every year Delicious Living magazine asks for nominations from top natural retailers and manufacturers, along with their advisory board and yes—their readers! Nominees undergo a rigorous selection process, during which the ingredients, certifications and unique qualities of each supplement are assessed. The finalists and winners for each category are then chosen by Delicious Living Medical Editor Robert Rountree, MD.
Delicious Living is the leading consumer magazine in the natural products industry, and like ReNew Life they are passionate about health and wellness and dedicated to empowering consumers with the knowledge and natural solutions that can help them live healthier every day. We stand behind every product we develop, and we are proud to be awarded this exclusive honor.
Did you know one in every three American adults has one or more types of cardiovascular disease? That’s more than 82 million people—or one-third of the U.S. population. And that means there’s a pretty good chance you or someone you know has been prescribed statins.
Statins are a class of cholesterol-lowering drugs and among the most widely prescribed medications in the United States. However, even though studies continue to uncover the negative effects of statins, doctors are more likely to write a prescription for them than they are to tell patients that lifestyle factors like healthy diet and exercise can reduce cholesterol and improve heart health all on their own.
Read and pass along these important tips from Brenda Watson’s new book and PBS special, Heart of Perfect Health, and help someone you know take control of their heart health today!
- Eat a diet low in grain-based, refined and starchy carbohydrates and sugars, and high in vegetables, healthy fats, and lean proteins, nuts and seeds.
- Avoid processed foods, refined sugars, grain-based carbs and starchy foods—especially pasta, breads, cereals made from wheat, potatoes, white rice, packaged snack foods, etc.
- Exercise regularly (at least 30 minutes a day, three times weekly).
- If you are overweight, lose weight and maintain a healthy body weight.
- Be sure to consume at least 35 grams of fiber daily; add a fiber supplement if necessary.‡
- Supplement your diet with Omega-3 fish oils.‡
- Optimize your vitamin D level.
- Eat a variety of vegetables for antioxidant nutrients.
- Maintain a healthy balance of gut bacteria.