- ½ tomato, diced
- ¼ cup cucumbers, sliced
- ¼ cup endive, cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup small white beans (canned), rinsed
- ¼ cup garbanzo beans (canned), rinsed
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- ¼ cup fennel, sliced
- 3 cups mixed baby greens: arugula, romaine, radicchio, spinach, etc.
- ¼ cup raw almonds*
- 1 tbsp. raw sunflower seeds
- Optional: 3 tbsp. of your favorite low-calorie dressing.
*Soak almonds overnight.
In a large bowl combine vegetables and beans; toss well. Top with nuts and seeds. Drizzle with salad dressing and serve.
Serving size: ½ recipe. Calories: 300; Fiber: 10g; Protein: 13g.